From Illinois Authors
Pen Name: None
Birth Year: N/A
Place of Birth: Waycross, Georgia
Sam resides in Winnetka.
Biographical and Professional Information
Sam Hill published his first novel, Buzz Monkey, in the fall of 2003, and his second, Buzz Riff in 2004. He has also written or co-written non-fiction books including, Radical Marketing, co-authored with Glenn Rifkin, which is now in its sixth printing and has been translated into seven languages. CNN called his book The Infinite Asset: Managing Brands to Build New Value "one of the best business books of the last two decades." Hill's articles and case studies have been published in numerous leading newspapers and magazines, including Wall Street Journal, Harvard Business Review, and the Financial Times.
When he is not writing, Sam spends his time as a senior partner in a large management consulting firm, working with the CEO's of major corporations on strategic issues in forty plus countries.
- Radical Marketing : From Harvard to Harley, Lessons From Ten That Broke the Rules and Made It Big, Collins; 1st ed edition, 1999
- The Infinite Asset: Managing Brands to Build New Value, Harvard Business School Press, 2001
- Sixty Trends in Sixty Minutes, Wiley, 2002
- Buzz Monkey, Carroll & Graf/Otto, 2003
- Buzz Riff: A Novel of Crime, Carroll & Graf, 2004
- Love Story: An Amazing Short, 2006
Titles for Purchase and at Your Library
Sam was honored at the 2004 & 2005 Illinois Authors Book Fair sponsored by the Illinois Center for the Book and the Illinois State Library in Springfield, Illinois.
Speaking Engagements and Upcoming Appearances
Speaking Engagement Availability: (Yes)
This page can only be edited by Illinois Center for the Book staff, this author or this author's representatives. Please contact us for access.