Individual Author Record
Name: Douglas Isaac BuschPen Name: Douglas I. Busch Genre: Fine Art Photography Audience: Adult; Young Adult; Born: 1951 in Miami Beach, Florida
-- Website -- http://www.superlarge.com
-- Douglas Isaac Busch on WorldCat -- http://www.worldcat.org/search?q=douglas+isaac+busch
Illinois ConnectionDouglas Isaac Busch attended and graduated from the University of Illinois with BFA in Art. He moved to Rockford Illinois in 1975. Restored 1880 Queen Ann Building in Rockford, Illinois. This building became his studio, darkroom and living quarters.
Biographical and Professional InformationDouglas Isaac Busch is an internationally respected photographer, master printmaker, camera designer, and teacher.
- Retrospective From Miami to Malibu Braus Editions, 2005
- California Gardens, Wade Publishing, 2006
- In Plain Sight, SuperLarge Photography, 1992
- Italian Gardens, Braus Edition, 2006
- Retrospective, Edition Braus, 2005 - with Thomas Schirmböck and Tim B. Wride
- Silent Waves, Limited Edition, Paper Mirror Press, 2006
- Tides in Time, SuperLarge Photography, 1994 with Donald B. Boe
- Vestiges, Photographs by Douglas Busch & Martin Blume, Lindemann Books, 2005
Titles At Your Library
In plain sight: Photographs
ISBN: 1568630018 Photo Dept. 1993 Dark green elephant folio, with slipcover.
Tides in Time: Photographs
ISBN: 0884964132 Capra Pr. 1996
Retrospective (English and German Edition)
ISBN: 3899041704 Edition Braus. 2005 Hard to Find book
ISBN: 3895062529 Lindemanns. 2005
ISBN: 3899042182 Edition Braus,Germany. 2006 Full-page photographs of botanical outside spaces.