Individual Author Record
Name: Janet SouterPen Name: None Genre: Non-Fiction Audience: Adult; Young Adult; Children; Born:
-- Website -- http://www.avril1.com
-- Janet Souter on WorldCat -- http://www.worldcat.org/search?q=janet+souter
Illinois ConnectionSouter attended the Art Institute of Chicago and now lives in Arlinton Heights.
Biographical and Professional InformationJanet Souter has co-authored numerous books with her husband, Gerry Souter.
- Creating E-Reports and Online Presentations, Enslow Publishing, 2003 - written with Gerry and Allison Souter
- Researching the Internet..., Enslow Publishers, 2003 - written with Gerry and Allison Souter
- The Founding of the United States: 1763-1815, Presidio Press, 2006 - written with Gerry Souter
- Millard Filmore: Our Thirteenth President, Childs World, 2008 - written with Gerry Souter
- Warren G. Harding: Our Twenty Ninth President, Childs World, 2008 - written with Gerry Souter
- John Quincy Adams: Our Sixth President, Childs World, 2008 - written with Gerry Souter
- Arlington Heights, Illinois: A Brief History, The History Press, 2009 - written with Gerry Souter
- The Chicago Air and Water Show, The History Press, 2010 - written with Gerry Souter
- War in Afghanistan and Iraq: The Daily Life of the Men and Women Serving in Afghanistan and Iraq, Carlton Books, 2011 - written with Gerry Souter
Selected Titles At Your Library
Creating E-reports and online presentations /
ISBN: 0766020800. OCLC Number: Enslow,. Berkeley Heights, NJ :. ©2003. Carefully explained examples illustrate the steps involved in creating a good report.
Researching on the Internet using search engines, bulletin boards, and listservs /
ISBN: 0766020819. OCLC Number: Enslow,. Berkeley Heights, NJ :. ©2003. Learn how to research the Internet and find the information you need by using search enginges, bulletin boards, listservs, and chatrooms.
The founding of the United States experience, 1763-1815 /
ISBN: 0891418997. OCLC Number: Presidio Press,. New York :. ©2006. This slip-cased collectible provides a unique glimpse into the birth of a nation. Military, political, and social events are explored through the text and audio CD plus 30 facsimile items.
Warren G. Harding :
ISBN: 1602530572. OCLC Number: Child's World,. Mankato, Minn. :. ©2009. A thorough, illustrated biography discussing the childhood, career, family, and term of Warren G. Harding, twenty-ninth president of the United States.
The Chicago Air + Water Show :
ISBN: 1596298375. OCLC Number: History Press,. Charleston, SC :. 2010.
War in Afghanistan and Iraq /
ISBN: 1847328954. OCLC Number: Carlton Books,. London :. ©2011. Uses dramatic photographs, detailed illustrations, maps, and easy-to-follow text to tell the story of the conflicts in Afghanistan and Iraq in an accessible way for young readers, showing how servicemen and women live and fight while training the Afghan and Iraqi armies to defend their countries and provide security to their cities and villages.