Individual Author Record
Name: Robert WrigleyPen Name: None Genre: Poetry Born: February 27, 1951 in East St. Louis, Illinois
-- Website -- http://www.poetryfoundation.org/bio/robert-wrigley
-- Robert Wrigley on WorldCat -- http://www.worldcat.org/search?q=robert+wrigley
Illinois ConnectionRobert Wrigley was orn in East St. Louis, IL. , and grew up in Collinsville, a coal mining town. He is a graduate of Southern Illinois University.
Biographical and Professional InformationWrigley taught first at Lewis-Clark Tate College in Lewiston, Idaho and has been a Professor at the University of Idaho since 1999. He has published seven books of poetry, and has been the recipient of numerous awards, including: fellowships from the Guggenheim Foundation, the Rockefeller Foundation, the National Endowment for the Arts, and the Idaho Commission on the Arts.
- Anatomy of Melancholy and Other Poems, Penguin, 2013
- Beautiful Country, Penguin, 2010
- Earthly Meditations: New and Selected Poems , Penguin, 2006
- In the Bank of Beautiful Sins: Poems, Penguin, 1995
- Lives of the Animals, Penguin, 2003
- Reigh of Snakes, Penguin, 1999