Individual Author Record
Name: Harold KlawansPen Name: None Genre: Audience: Adult; Born: Died: 1998 in Chicago, Illinois
-- Harold Klawans on WorldCat -- http://www.worldcat.org/search?q=harold+klawans
Illinois ConnectionHarold Klawans was born in Chicago. After graduating with an M. D. degree from the University of Illinois in 1962, Dr. Klawans became a neurologist and professor of neurology and pharmacology at Rush Medical College, in chicago.
Biographical and Professional InformationHarold Klawans was an academic neurologist who also had a parallel career as a writer.
- Pharmacology of Extrapyramidial Movement Disorders, S. Karger, 1973
- Textbook of Clinical Neuropharmacology (with W. Weiner), Raven Press, 1981
- The Medicine of History, Raven Press, 1982
- Sins of Commission (Novel), Contemporary Books, 1982
- The Third Temple (Novel), Raven Press, 1983
Selected Titles At Your Library
Textbook of clinical neuropharmacology and therapeutics /
ISBN: 0881677973. OCLC Number: Raven Press,. New York :. ©1992.
The medicine of history from Paracelsus to Freud /
ISBN: 0890046840. OCLC Number: Raven Press,. New York :. ©1982.
Sins of commission :
ISBN: 0809257610. OCLC Number: Contemporary Books,. Chicago :. ©1982.