Individual Author Record
Name: Dorothy HassPen Name: None Genre: Audience: Children; Born: Racine, Wisconsin
-- Dorothy Hass on WorldCat -- http://www.worldcat.org/search?q=dorothy+hass
Biographical and Professional InformationN/A
- Bears Upstains, Random House Children's Books, 1981
- Baby Hugs Bear and Baby Tugs Bear Counting Book, Random House Children's Books, 1984
- Dorothy and the Seven Leaf Clover, Random House Children's Books, 1985
- Alcott Library is Falling Down, Scholastic, Inc., 1991
- Burton and the Gigle Machine, Tandem Library Books, 1996
Selected Titles At Your Library
The bears upstairs /
ISBN: 0440404487. OCLC Number: Dell,. New York :. 1981, ©1978. A young girl helps two bears rendezvous with the inhabitants of the planet Brun.
The Baby Hugs Bear and Baby Tugs Bear counting book /
ISBN: 0910313717. OCLC Number: Parker Bros.,. [Beverly, Mass.] :. ©1984. Two baby Care Bears want very much to learn to count, and as they ask the different animals in a meadow to teach them, they collect a group of one chick, two rabbits, three honeybees, etc.
Dorothy and the seven-leaf clover /
ISBN: 0394870379. OCLC Number: Random House,. New York :. ©1985. When Toto disappears while they are visiting their friends in Oz, Dorothy finds him caught by an unusual Golden Boy who is under the spell of the Wicked Witch of the West.
Alcott Library is falling down /
ISBN: 0590435582. OCLC Number: Scholastic,. New York :. ©1991. First the Alcott School Library springs a leak, then the roof caves in. And there is no money for a new roof. Peanut and Jilly are determined to raise money to fix it up.