Individual Author Record
Name: Ken DachmanPen Name: None Genre: Non-Fiction Audience: Adult; Born: 1958 in Chicago,Il
-- Ken Dachman on WorldCat -- http://www.worldcat.org/search?q=ken+dachman
Illinois ConnectionKen Dachman still lives and works in the Chicagoland area.
Biographical and Professional InformationAfter receiving his Doctorate in Psychology in 1992, Ken turned his professional focus to marketing and business development. He is a widely published author and celebrated speaker. He is the founder and chairman of Key Partners, LLC. which has its roots in charitable fundraising.
- The Dachman Permanent Weight-Loss Program, Morrow, 1982
- Newswordy, Simon and Schuster, 1985
- The Dachman Diet for Kids: A Complete Guide to Healthy Weight Loss, World Almanac Publications, 1986
- You Can Relieve Pain: How Guided Imagry Can Help You Reduce Pain or Eliminate It Altogether (with John Lyons), Harper and Row, 1990
- The Self-Health Handbook: Low-Cost, East-to-Use Therapies from Around the World, Facts on File, 1996
- Body Engineering: How to Reinvent the Way You Look and Feel (with John Abdo), Berkley Publishing, 1997
- Fathers' Rights: Hard Hitting and Fair Advice for Every Father Involved in A Custody Dispute (with Jeffery M. Leving), Basic Books, 1997
Selected Titles At Your Library
The Dachman permanent weight loss program /
ISBN: 0688011993. OCLC Number: Morrow,. New York :. 1982.
ISBN: 0671600672. OCLC Number: Simon and Schuster,. New York :. ©1985.
You can relieve pain :
ISBN: 0060160543. OCLC Number: Harper & Row,. New York :. ©1990.
The self-health handbook :
ISBN: 0816032270. OCLC Number: Facts On File,. New York :. ©1996. "Lack of insurance coverage, astronomical health care costs, and an overall drop in medical consumer confidence have led to a surge of interest in alternative approaches to traditional medicine. The perfect guide for readers looking to take control of their bodies, The Self-Health Handbook profiles 50 self-administering therapies from around the world." "Each entry features a detailed description of the therapy and its applications, a history of the origin of the therapy, contraindications (if any), and equipment (if any). In most cases the therapies described in the book go beyond a simple problem-and-cure relationship; they often lead to changing one's whole way of life." "The Self-Health Handbook is a vital resource for health care instructors, holistic health devotees, and frustrated health care consumers looking for alternatives. No need to search through hefty medical texts or attend far-flung health spas: The Self-Health Handbook presents the most effective therapies from the vast therapeutic spectrum, in sufficient detail not only to understand how they work but why."--Jacket.