Individual Author Record
Name: Tracy BroemmerPen Name: Therese Kinkaide Genre: Fiction Romance Audience: Adult; Born:
-- Website -- http://www.broemmerbooks.com/
-- Tracy Broemmer on WorldCat -- http://www.worldcat.org/search?q=tracy+broemmer
-- Theresa Kinkaide on WorldCat -- http://www.worldcat.org/search?q=theresa+kinkaide
Illinois ConnectionBroemmer lives in Quincy.
Biographical and Professional InformationTracy Broemmer has a Master's Degree in Education and is a member of the Society of Children's Book Writers and Illustrators. She is the author of the Lorelei Bluffs women’s fiction series, the Williams Legacy, and several stand-alone women’s fiction novels. She has recently dabbled in contemporary romance, as well.
- Lorelei Bluffs Series:
- Every Little Thing, Create Space, 2014
- Two A.M., Create Space, 2014
- Blind, Create Space, 2015
- Leaving July, Create Space, 2015
- Hesitation Marks, Create Space, 2015
- Four Letter Words, Create Space, 2015
- See Kate, Create Space, 2016
- Loved You More, Create Space, 2016
- A Lorelei Ending, Create Space, 2016
- I Do, Create Space, 2016The Williams Legacy:
- Truth Is, Create Space, 2015
- Other People's Ugly, Create Space, 2015Stand Alone Women's Fiction - Family Drama:
- Luther's Cross, Create Space, 2008
- Just Like Them, Create Space, 2011 - written under the pen name Theresa Kinkaide
- Picket Fences, Create Space, 2013
- Two Story Home, Create Space, 2013
- Green-Eyed Girl, Create Space, 2016
- Ever, Again, Create Space, 2016Stand Alone Women's Fiction - Dark Fiction with elements of psychological suspense:
- Fairytale, Create Space, - written under the pen name Theresa Kinkaide
- Come Home for Christmas, Create Space, 2014
- Say Everything, Create Space, 2016
- Sketching Litchfield Lake, Create Space, 2016Stand Alone Contemporary Romance:
- Destiny's Calling: Your Future is Waiting, Create Space, 2016
- Wedding Day Shenanigans, Create Space, 2017
Selected Titles At Your Library
Truth is /
ISBN: 1511615214. OCLC Number: Createspace Independent Pub. . 2015.
Just like them :
ISBN: 0984724508. OCLC Number: Tracy Broemmer,. [Quincy, Ill.] :. 2011.
Picket fences /
ISBN: 1493565125. OCLC Number: . .
Say everything /
ISBN: 1519794312. OCLC Number: . . "One lesson we’re not taught when we’re little is how to pick out a monster in a crowd, not when that monster looks like the rest of us. Gwyn Hansen is all grown up, but she sleeps with the lights on and she refuses to leave her house because she’s met the boogeyman. Gwyn’s ex-boyfriend, Walker, and her best friend, Sara, want to help her recover, to heal emotionally as well as physically. But Gwyn claims her experience has changed her, maybe not for the better. Gwyn isn’t keeping secrets because she’s afraid to share them. Rather, she needs to keep her secrets as a matter of self-preservation. How can she ever be comfortable with her friend and lover again if they continue to see her as a victim? If she can’t say everything, can Gwyn find the right words to start the healing process? Will Walker and Sara have the patience to wait for her, or will they each move on with their lives without her?" -- Back cover.
Destiny's calling /
ISBN: 1533350434. OCLC Number: . . "In the year 2000, Rae Warner is [a high-powered attorney] an up-and-coming attorney, with a [great social life] pretty quiet social life. She's [got a hot new boyfriend] been out on a couple of [hot] lukewarm dates with a new guy, and she's (not terribly) excited about where it might go. So when she stumbles into what she thinks is Barney's Tavern in 2000 to grab a quick bite to eat and a cold drink on the way to a meeting and collides with blond, muscle-bound Chip Andrews and realizes she is actually in Hi Hat Tavern in 1980, she fantasies about never going home again. What's wrong with staying in 1980? Everything, of course! Her life is in 2000. Her big brother (who's most likely responsible for sending her back twenty years in time,) her career, and her home are in 2000. However, as long as she's here, and blond muscle-bound Chip wants to flirt with her, it won't hurt to flirt back, will it? Rae soon realizes she's not very good at casual flirting, and the more time she and Chip spend together, the more she likes him. Not just his blond, muscle-bound good looks, but his smile and the fact he likes to dance and likes pina coladas and the way he makes her laugh... What would it hurt to stay in 1980? Rae finds it harder and harder to remember why she needs to get back to her life, to 2000. She might be in love with Chip Andrews, so maybe she could just stay in his time and find happiness with him. Except, suddenly, she finds herself back on Broadway standing outside Barney's Tavern...in the year 2000. Instead of being happy to be home, Rae is desperate to get back to 1980 for just one last kiss...So, how does she convince her brother that she really did jump from 2000 to 1980 and back to 2000 and how in the world can she get back to Chip, if only to say goodbye?" -- From back cover. Parts in brackets had a line through the text.