Individual Author Record
Name: Elizabeth Taylor GreerPen Name: Ibby Greer, Elizabeth T. Greer Genre: Children's Literature Coloring Book Fiction Memoir Born: 1950 in Illinois
-- Facebook -- https://www.facebook.com/Author-Ibby-Taylor-Greer-207316042619148/
-- Website -- http://www.moonshinewidow.com
-- Elizabeth Taylor Greer on WorldCat -- http://www.worldcat.org/search?q=elizabeth+taylor+greer
Illinois ConnectionGreer is a native of Springfield.
Biographical and Professional InformationElizabeth "Ibby" Taylor Greer is a native of Illinois and attended Palm Beach Day School, is a graduate of the Westover School in Connecticut, has a B.A. with Honors and Phi Beta Kappa from Hollins University in Virginia, an M.A. in Comparative Literature (English, French, German 18th century novel) from the University of Colorado in Boulder, and has lived all over the USA and in London and Vienna. She is an artist whose paintings are in private collections and colleges. She taught pre-school, kindergarten, and 5th grade in Boulder, owned and published a magazine and ran her Blue Lady Bookshop in Rocky Mount, Virginia, for five years, is an editor, and an active civic volunteer. She is the author of two novels, a memoir, and editor of her late husband's military memoir - ''Thomas Keister Greer, Youth, WWII Marine, Early Legal Career''. She currently resides in Roanoke, Virginia.
- Children’s Books: - written under the pen name, Ibby Greer
- Old-Fashioned Stories and Poems for Children and Everyone, CreateSpace, 2014
- Wiggle and His Friends, CreateSpace, 2016Novels:
- Paper Faces: Babyboomer Memoir, Brunswick Publishing Corporation, 2002
- Moving Day: A Season of Letters : A Novel , Brunswick Publishing Corporation, 2000Novel: - written under the pen name, Ibby Greer
- Moonshine Corner, Keys to Rocky Mount, CreateSpace, 2014, reprinted 2016Short-Short Stories:
- The Double-E Chronicles:Short Short Stories, CreateSpace, 2015Coloring Book: - written under the pen name, Ibby Greer
- Coloring is Cool, CreateSpace, 2015
Selected Titles At Your Library
Paper faces :
ISBN: 1556182007. OCLC Number: Brunswick Pub.,. Lawrenceville, VA :. 2002.
Moving day :
ISBN: 1556181906. OCLC Number: Brunswick Pub.,. Lawrenceville, Va. :. ©2001.
Moonshine Corner :
ISBN: 1500980110. OCLC Number: . . A time-warp, historical, and ghost novel full of local color, set in a small town in Franklin County, Virginia, known by all as the "moonshining capital" of the world, this story was written by the widow of the author of the authoritative legal history on the subject, T.K. Greer, Esq., and his "The Great Moonshine Conspiracy Trial of 1935." Through the eyes, and keys, of a young realtor new to town, times past and hidden secrets come to light. A love story set in layers of history, this novel is chock-full of fun and answers.