Individual Author Record
Name: Don GwaltneyPen Name: None Genre: Audience: Adult; Born:
-- Don Gwaltney on WorldCat -- http://www.worldcat.org/search?q=don+gwaltney
Illinois ConnectionGwaltney lived and worked in Chicago for 35 years.
Biographical and Professional InformationGwaltney began his writing career as a sprotsrieter in California. He left that to join the Burnett advertising agency in Chicago. There, Gwaltney worked on many of America's largest adversting accounts and created many notable cmapaigns. Early in his career, he was a major contributor in the creation of ''Marlboaro Country'', the most cusseeful campaign in marketing history. In 1991, he wrote the acclaimed advertising song - ''This Is Not Your Father's Oldsmobile''. Since leaving advertising in 1994, Gwaltney has written several books. He currently lives in South Carolina.
- The Not to Be Forgotten Forties, Apple Core Press, 1996
- The Bandit Joaquin, An Orphaned Mexican`s Search for Revenge in the California Gold Rush, Apple Core Press, 1997
- Legends of the Heisman, Apple Core Press, 2000
- The Best Pizza Recipes in America, Apple Core Press, 2000
- High Cotton Elsa: A family's incredible journey from Spring Island S.C. to Chicago Illinois and back, BookSurge Publishing, 2005
Selected Titles At Your Library
The not to be forgotten forties /
ISBN: 0963959123. OCLC Number: Apple Core Press,. Northbrook, IL :. ©1996.
The bandit Joaquín :
ISBN: 0963959107. OCLC Number: Apple Core Press,. Northbrook, IL :. ©1997.
Legends of the Heisman /
ISBN: 0963959166. OCLC Number: Apple Core Press,. Spring Island, SC :. ©2000.
The best pizza recipes in America /
ISBN: 0963959131. OCLC Number: Apple Core Press,. Spring Island, SC :. ©2000.