Individual Author Record
Name: Joanne KochPen Name: None Genre: Fiction Non-Fiction Audience: Adult; Born:
-- Joanne Koch on WorldCat -- http://www.worldcat.org/search?q=joanne+koch
Illinois ConnectionThe Author is a professor of English and director of the Graduate Writing Program and National Louis University.
Biographical and Professional InformationDr. Koch is the author or co-author of ten nonfiction books, screenwriter of an Emmy winning television series and the creator or co-author of sixteen plays and musicals produced around the country.
- Shared Stages: Ten American Dramas of Blacks & Jews, SUNY Press, 2007
- Children: Development Through Adolescence, John Wiley & Son, 1983
- Good Parents for Hard Times:..., Fireside, 1992
- The Marriage Savers, Coward, McGann & Googhegan, 1976
- Staying in Touch (Families in Touch Series), Parents in Touch Project, 1991
- Getting to Know Me (Families in Touch Series), Total Graphics, 1989
- Getting in Touch With Your Child (Families in Touch), Total Graphics, 1989
- Older But Not Old Enough, Parents in Touch Project, 1991
- Earthkids: Z to A, Earthkids Records, 2001
- Growing Up (Families in Touch), Total Graphics, 1989
Selected Titles At Your Library
Shared stages :
ISBN: 0791472825. OCLC Number: State University of New York Press,. Albany :. ©2007. "Shared Stages brings together ten of the best contemporary American plays that dramatize the explosive relationship of two tightly knit peoples - Blacks and Jews - in American society. Including works such as Driving Miss Daisy, I'm Not Rappaport, Fires in the Mirror, and Medal of Honor Rag, this collection deftly explores the interwoven destinies of Blacks and Jews through the civil rights movement, the Vietnam War, the women's movement, and the renewal of urban conflict. Together, these plays reveal initially unequal relationships between master and servant, doctor and patient, lawyer and client, but new stories ultimately emerge about who these characters have become, how they relate to each other, and what the future might hold for them - and for us."--BOOK JACKET.
ISBN: 0471030694. OCLC Number: Wiley,. New York :. ©1983.
Good parents for hard times :
ISBN: 0671688006. OCLC Number: Simon & Schuster,. New York :. ©1992. Advice for parents of children ages 512 on building self-esteem, independence, and emotional difficulties.
The marriage savers /
ISBN: 069810692X. OCLC Number: Coward, McCann & Geoghegan,. New York :. ©1976.