Individual Author Record
Name: Tina P. SchwartzPen Name: None Genre: Born:
-- Website -- http://tinapschwartz.com
-- Tina P. Schwartz on WorldCat -- http://www.worldcat.org/search?q=tina++p.++schwartz
Illinois ConnectionSchwartz lives in Grayslake, Illinois and graduated from Columbia College in Chicago.
Biographical and Professional InformationSchwartz enjoys writing for children as well as meeting many, many kids while doing author visits at schools, libraries and book signings at stores. A Columbia College graduate, with a Bachelor of Arts in Marketing Communication, Mrs. Schwartz worked in Advertising for several years until becoming a mother. She began writing and worked part-time as an Assistant Youth Librarian, and now writes full-time while staying home with her children.
- Motocross Freestyle , Capstone Press, 2004
- Organ Transplants: A Survival Guide for the Entire Family, The Scarecrow Press, Inc., 2005
- Writing and Publishing: The Ultimate Teen Guide (It Happened to Me), Scarcrow Press, Inc. 2009
- Bass Fishing (Reel it In), PowerKids Press, 2012
- Salmon Fishing (Reel it In) PowerKids Press, 2012
- Deep Sea Fishing (Reel it In) PowerKids Press, 2012
- Fly Fishing (Reel it In) PowerKids Press, 2012
- Ice Fishing (Reel it IN) PowerKids Press, 2012
- Fresh Water Fishing (Reel It In) PowerKds press, 2012
Selected Titles At Your Library
Motocross freestyle /
ISBN: 0736824367. OCLC Number: Capstone Press,. Mankato, Minn. :. ©2004. Describes the sport of freestyle motocross, including the major competitions, stunts, and athletes involved.
Organ transplants :
ISBN: 0810849240. OCLC Number: Scarecrow Press,. Lanham, Md. :. 2005. Offers practical advice and suggestions for coping with and surviving organ transplants, including information about events leading up to and after surgery.
Writing and publishing :
ISBN: 0810856476. OCLC Number: Scarecrow Press,. Lanham :. 2010. Discusses many matters that are not often presented in guides to writing and publishing, such as the importance of mentors and critique groups, as well as courses and extracurricular activities that can be of great help to the up-and-coming teen author. The book explores various writing careers and the basics of publishing and marketing, including how to write query letters.
Ice fishing /
ISBN: 1448863597. OCLC Number: PowerKids Press,. New York :. 2012. Explains when and where to ice fish, the equipment, and why people enjoy the sport.
Freshwater fishing /
ISBN: 1448863570. OCLC Number: PowerKids Press,. New York :. 2012. Describes the equipment, skills, and techniques needed for freshwater fishing.