Difference between revisions of "Wenz S. Peter"
m (→Published Works)
m (→General Information)
|Line 7:||Line 7:|
Revision as of 05:53, 29 May 2013
Pen Name: None
Peter is a professor of philiosophy and legal studies at the University of Illinois at Springfield.
Biographical and Professional Information
Peter is a professor of philiosophy and legal studies at the University of Illinois at Springfield. He also has an appointment to the Institute for Legal, Administrative and Policy Studies. He also serves as adjunct professor of medical humanities at Southern Illinois University School of Medicine.
- Political Philosophies in Moral Conflict , McGraw-Hill Humanities, 2006
- Environmental Justice (Suny Series in Environmental Public Policy), State University of New York Press, 1988
- Environmental Ethics Today, Oxford University Press, 2000
- Nature's Keeper (Ethics And Action), Temple University Press, 1996
- Abortion Rights as Religious Freedom (Ethics And Action) , Temple University Press, 1992
- Beyond Red and Blue: How Twelve Political Philosophies Shape American Debates , The MIT Press, 2009
Titles for Purchase and at Your Library
Political Philosophies in Moral Conflict
Release Date: 2006-01-17
Environmental Justice (Suny Series in Near Eastern Studies)
Release Date: 1988-04-07
Environmental Ethics Today
Release Date: 2000-12-14
Nature's Keeper (Ethics And Action)
Release Date: 1996-06-10
Speaking Engagements and Upcoming Appearances
Speaking Engagement Availability: (No)
This page can only be edited by Illinois Center for the Book staff, this author or this author's representatives. Please contact us for access.