Thomas L. Vaultonburg
Pen Name: None
Born: 1969 in Rockford, Illinois
Thomas was born in Rockford, Illinois, in Swedish American Hospital, and I currently live three blocks from that very same hospital. I attended Rock Valley College and Rockford College.
Biographical and Professional Information
Thomas Vaultonburg began publishing poetry at 18, and his first book, Concave Buddha, was published by The Press of the Third Mind in Chicago when he was 19. Since then he has published over 200 poems and two more books of poetry, Detached Retinas (1997) and Flesh Wounds (2011), both by Zombie Logic Press.
- Concave Buddha, And Other Public Disservice Announcements, The Press of the Third Mind, 1991
- Detached Retinas, Zombie Logic Press, 1997
- Flesh Wounds, Zombie Logic Press, 2011
- Submerged Structure, Zombie Logic Press, 2012
- The Toughskin Rhinoceros Wrangler Company, Zombie Logic Press, 2012
Titles for Purchase and at Your Library
Speaking Engagements and Upcoming Appearances
Speaking Engagement Availability: (No)
This page can only be edited by Illinois Center for the Book staff, this author or this author's representatives. Please contact us for access.