Individual Author Record
Name: Floyd DellPen Name: None Genre: Audience: Adult; Born: 1887 in Barry, Illinois Died: July 23, 1969 in Bethesda, Maryland
-- Floyd Dell on WorldCat -- http://www.worldcat.org/search?q=floyd+dell
Illinois ConnectionDell worked for the Chicago Evening Post from 1910 through 1914.
Biographical and Professional InformationFloyd Dell was a life long poet and author of a hit Broadway play, Little Accident (1928). In 1908 Dell moved on to Chicago where he became editor of the Friday Literary Review and a leader of the Chicago Renaissance. He continued to publish both fiction and non-fiction for his entire life.
- Moon-Calf, Knopf, 1920
- Janet March, Knopf, 1923
- Runaway, Doran Press, 1925
- An Old Man`s Folly, A Novel, Doran Press, 1926
- Intellectual Vagabondage, Doran Press, 1926
- Unmarried Father, Doran Press, 1927
- Upton Sinclair, Doran Press, 1927
- Love in the Machine Age, Telegraph Books, 1930
- Homecoming, An Autobiography, Henry Holt & Company, 1933
- The Golden Spike, Farrar & Rinehart, 1934
Selected Titles At Your Library
Intellectual vagabondage /
ISBN: 0929587421. OCLC Number: Elephant Paperbacks,. Chicago :. 1990.
Upton Sinclair :
ISBN: 1417905891. OCLC Number: Kessinger Pub.,. [Place of publication not identified] :. [2005?]
Love in the machine age;
ISBN: 0374921040. OCLC Number: Octagon Books,. New York,. 1973 [©1930]
ISBN: 0804606749. OCLC Number: Kennikat Press,. Port Washington, N.Y. :. 1969, ©1933.