Pen Name: None
Photo Credit: Wolf Hoffman
Alexander divides her time between Chicago and the United Kingdom.
Biographical and Professional Information
Tasha Alexander writes historical fiction. She credits her parents, both philosophy professors, for encouraging her to read and write. She received a B.A. from Notre Dame in English with a concentration in Medieval Studies. In 2002, while living in New Haven, Connecticut, she started work on her first novel, And Only to Deceive, which was published in 2005 as the first installment of the Lady Emily series. Following a move to Franklin, Tennessee, where Alexander wrote her second novel in a local Starbucks, she eventually relocated to Chicago, where she married British novelist, Andrew Grant (brother of bestselling author, Lee Child), in 2010.
- Elizabeth: The Golden Age , It Books, 2007
The Lady Emily Series
- And Only to Decieve, Harper Paperbacks, 2006
- A Poisioned Season, Harper Paperbacks, 2008
- A Fatal Waltz, Harper Paperbacks, 2009
- Tears of Pearl: A Novel of Suspense, Minotaur Books, 2010
- Dangerous to Know: A Novel of Suspense, Minotaur Books, 2010
- A Crimson Warning: A Lady Emily Mystery, Minotaur Books, 2011
- Death in the Floating City: A Lady Emily Mystery, Minotaur Books, 2013
- Behind the Shattered Glass: A Lady Emily Mystery, Minotaur Books, 2014
- The Counterfeit Heiress: A Lady Emily Mystery, Minotaur Books, 2014
- The Adventuress: A Lady Emily Mystery, St. Martin's Griffin, 2016
- A Terrible Beauty: A Lady Emily Mystery, Minotaur Books, 2017
- Death in St. Petersburg: A Lady Emily Mystery, Minotaur Books, 2017
Titles at Your Library
Speaking Engagements and Upcoming Appearances
Speaking Engagement Availability: (Yes)
This page can only be edited by Illinois Center for the Book staff, this author or this author's representatives. Please contact us for access.