Pen Name: None
Birth Year: N/A
Place of Birth: N/A
Fiffer lives in Evanston, Illinois.
Biographical and Professional Information
Fiffer is a lawyer, journalist, and author. His personal essays and features have appeared in The New York Times Magazine, Chicago Tribune Sunday Magazine, and the Midwesterner.
- A Season for Justice, Touchstone Books, 1992 - written with Morris Dees
- Hate on Trial, 1993 - written with Morris Dees
- 50 Ways to Help Your Community, Main Street Books, 1994 -written with Sharon Sloan Fiffer
- Three Quarters, Two Dimes and a Nickel, Free Press, 1999
- Tyrannosaurus Sue,The Extraordinary Saga of the Largest, Most Fought Over T. Rex Ever Found, W.H. Freeman, 2001
- A Lawyer`s Journey, American Bar Association, 2003
- Tyrannosaurus Sue, Brilliance Audio , 2004
Titles for Purchase and at Your Library
A Season for Justice: The Life and Times of Civil Rights Lawyer Morris Dees
Release Date: 1992-07
Tyrannosaurus Sue: The Extraordinary Saga of Largest, Most Fought Over T. Rex Ever Found
Release Date: 2001-05-01
Release Date: 2004-12-25
Speaking Engagements and Upcoming Appearances
Speaking Engagement Availability: (No)
This page can only be edited by Illinois Center for the Book staff, this author or this author's representatives. Please contact us for access.