Pen Name: None
Born: 1949 in Terre Haute, Indiana
Luebs lives in Urbana, Illinois.
Biographical and Professional Information
Robin Luebs is a painter, and a children's book author and illustrator. Her twin sister Deborah Ruddell, is also an author. They collaborated on the book, Who Said Coo? The book was written by Ruddell and illustrated by Luebs.
- How Do You Say Good Night?, Harper Collins, 2008 - written by Raina Moore
- Please Pick Me Up, Mama!, Beach Lane Books , 2009
- Who Said Coo?, Beach Lane Books, 2010 - written by Deborah Ruddell, Luebs twin sister
Titles at Your Library
How Do You Say Good Night?
Release Date: 2008-05-20
Please Pick Me Up, Mama!
Release Date: 2009-03-24
How Do You Say Goodnight?
- Book of the Month Club Main Selection, 2008
Who Said Coo?
- 2X2 Reading List, Texas Library Association , 2011
- Kids' Indie Next List, Summer 2010
- 2016 ILLINOIS READS Book
Speaking Engagements and Upcoming Appearances
Speaking Engagement Availability: (Yes)
Literary Agent: Steven Malk at Writers House
This page can only be edited by Illinois Center for the Book staff, this author or this author's representatives. Please contact us for access.