Pen Name: None
Born: 1919 in Hamburg, New York
Died: February 9, 2004 in Lake Forest, Illinois
- Neuschel was on the board of Loyola University Chicago
- Served as chairman of the Lake Forest Symphony, Illinois
Biographical and Professional Information
- He was a popular professor at the Kellogg School of Management who designed the first course ever on managerial leadership. Designed in 1983, the first managerial leadership course that Professor Neuschel created and taught proved to be one of the most sought-after graduate courses.
- Former director of the University’s Transportation Center
- Emerging Issues in Corporate Governance,Northwestern University Press , 1984
- The Servant Leader, , 1998
Titles for Purchase and at Your Library
- Salzberg Concept Medallion
Speaking Engagements and Upcoming Appearances
Speaking Engagement Availability: Deceased
This page can only be edited by Illinois Center for the Book staff, this author or this author's representatives. Please contact us for access.