Robert E. Cimera
Pen Name: None
Born: 1968 in Hinsdale, Illinois
Robert Cimera was born in Hinsdale, Illinois and received his Ph.D. from the University of Illinois.
Biographical and Professional Information
Robert is an Assistant Professor in the College of Education, Health and Human Services at Kent State University in Kent, Oh.
- Making ADHD a Gift: Teaching Superman How To Fly, Scarecrow Press, 2002
- Preparing children with Disabilities or Life, Scarcrow Press. 2003
- The Truth About Special Education: A Guide for Parents and Teachers, Scarecrow Press, 2003
- Enhancing Your Child's Behavior: A Step-by-Step Guide for Parents and Teachers, Scarcrow Press, 2003
- Making Autism A Gift: Inspiring Children to Believe in Themselves and Lead happy Fulfilling Lives, Rowman & Littlefield, 2007
Titles for Purchase and at Your Library
The Truth About Special Education: A Guide for Parents and Teachers
Release Date: 2003-03
Enhancing Your Child's Behavior: A Step-by-Step Guide for Parents and Teachers
Release Date: 2003-06-28
Making Autism a Gift: Inspiring Children to Believe in Themselves and Lead Happy, Fulfilling Lives
Release Date: 2007-01-28
Speaking Engagements and Upcoming Appearances
Speaking Engagement Availability: (No)
This page can only be edited by Illinois Center for the Book staff, this author or this author's representatives. Please contact us for access.