Riva (Esther) Castleman
Pen Name: None
Born: 1930 in Chicago, Illinois
Riva was born and raised in Chicago.
Biographical and Professional Information
Riva began her career at the Art Institute of Chicago as an assistant curator. She went on to work in various departments at the New York Museum of Modern Art and finished her career as the deputy director for curatorial affairs.
- Modern Art in Prints, Museum of Modern Art, 1973
- Prints of the 20th Century, A History, Museum of Modern Art, 1976
- Prints from Blocks, Museum of Modern Art, 1983
- American Impressions: Prints Since Pollock, Knopf, 1985
- Jasper Johns: A Print Retrospective, Museum of Modern Art, 1990
- Toulouse-Lautrec: Posters and Prints from the Collection of Irene and Howard Stein, High Museum of Art, 1998
Titles for Purchase and at Your Library
Modern art in prints
Release Date: 1973
Prints of the Twentieth Century: A History : With Ill. from the Collection of the Museum of Modern Art
Release Date: 1976-10
Speaking Engagements and Upcoming Appearances
Speaking Engagement Availability: (No)
This page can only be edited by Illinois Center for the Book staff, this author or this author's representatives. Please contact us for access.