Pen Name: None
Email: The author can be reached through the "Contact" page of her website.
Garner lives in Highland Park.
Biographical and Professional Information
Paula Garner spends most of her time playing with words and food, despite being surrounded by an alarming TBR pile and a very bad cat.
- Phantom Limbs, Candlewick, 2016
- Relative Strangers, Candlewick, 2018
Titles at Your Library
Release Date: 2016-09-27
- Children’s Books Roundup: The Best New Picture Books and Novels, The Guardian
- Young Reader’s Choice Awards Program Master List, Pennsylvania, 2017-2018
- Best Children’s Books of the Year, Bank Street College of Education, 2017
- Starred Review, School Library Journal
- 22 of the Most Anticipated Contemporary YAs, Barnes & Noble, Second Half of 2016
- ILLINOIS READS Book Selection, Illinois Reading Council, 2017
Speaking Engagements and Upcoming Appearances
Speaking Engagement Availability: (Yes)
Garner is represented by Molly Jaffa of Folio Lit.
This page can only be edited by Illinois Center for the Book staff, this author or this author's representatives. Please contact us for access.