Michael Allen Dymmoch
Pen Name: None
Born: 1947 in Illinois
Photo Credit: James G. Schaefer
Dymmoch lives and works in the northwestern suburbs of Chicago.
Biographical and Professional Information
Michael Allen Dymmoch is a mystery/suspense writer whose works have one common theme: cats! She has degrees in chemistry and law enforcement. Along with her books listed below, she has also written several ebooks.
- The Man Who Understood Cats, St. Martin`s Press, 1993
- The Death of the Blue Mountain Cat, St. Martin`s Press, 1996
- Incendiary Designs, St. Martin`s Press, 1998
- The Feline Friendship, St. Martin`s Press, 2003
- The Fall, St. Martin's Press, 2004
- White Tiger, St. Martin's Press, 2005
- The Cymry Ring, Five Star, 2006
- Death in West Wheeling, Five Star, 2006
- M.I.A., Thomas Dunne Books/St. Martin's Minotaur, 2008
Titles for Purchase and at Your Library
The Man Who Understood Cats (John Thinnes/Jack Caleb Mysteries)
Release Date: 1995-02
The Death of the Blue Mountain Cat
Release Date: 1996-03-15
The Feline Friendship: A Jack Caleb and John Thinnes Mystery
Release Date: 2003-05-05
Release Date: 2005-11-29
Five Star Expressions - The Cymry Ring
Release Date: 2006-03-02
Death in West Wheeling (Five Star First Edition Mystery)
Release Date: 2006-09-01
St Martin's Press Malice Domestic Award for Best First Traditional Mystery of 1992 for The Man Who Understood Cats
Michael was honored at the 2005 Illinois Authors Book Fair sponsored by the Illinois Center for the Book and the Illinois State Library in Springfield, Illinois.
Speaking Engagements and Upcoming Appearances
Speaking Engagement Availability: (Yes)
This page can only be edited by Illinois Center for the Book staff, this author or this author's representatives. Please contact us for access.