Pen Name: None
Born: 1985 in
Email: [mailto: ]
Knisley lives in Chicago. She attended The School of the Art Institute of Chicago.
Biographical and Professional Information
Lucy Knisley is a critically acclaimed award-winning comic creator whose previous books include the New York Times bestselling Relish: My Life in the Kitchen. She specializes in personal, confessional graphic novels and travelogues. She has also made comics for Marvel, Valiant Comics, and BOOM! Studios.
Books written and illustrated by Lucy Knisley:
- Heart: Seed Snow Circuit, Epigraph Publishing, 2007
- Radiator Days, Epigraph Publishing, 2008
- French Milk , Touchstone/Simon & Schuster, 2008
- Relish: My Life in the Kitchen, First Second, 2013
- An Age Of License, Fantagraphics, 2014
- Displacement, Fantagraphics, 2015
- Something New: Tales from a Makeshift Bride, First Second, 2016
Books illustrated by Lucy Knisley and written by other authors:
- Margaret and the Moon, Knopf, 2017 - written by Dean Robbins
Titles at Your Library
An Age Of License
Release Date: 2014-09-22
Something New: Tales from a Makeshift Bride
Release Date: 2016-05-03
Speaking Engagements and Upcoming Appearances
Speaking Engagement Availability: (No)
This page can only be edited by Illinois Center for the Book staff, this author or this author's representatives. Please contact us for access......