Pen Name: None
Born: 1950 in St. Charles, Illinois
Email: Farson can be reached on the "Contact" of her website.
Farson lives in Springfield, IL
Biographical and Professional Information
Laura Farson is The Entwined Knitter. She teaches basic and twined knitting workshops and designs patterns for knitted accessories. Laura has authored three folded-flower quilt books. Her ragged-edge flowers have been seen on the PBS shows Kaye's Quilting Friends and "Quilt Central TV." She has given workshops and lectures for Professional Quilter Magazine. While living in Springfield, Laura taught her quilting techniques to students in both Central Illinois and the St. Louis areas.
Farson currently resides in Colorado.
- Fast Folded Flowers Time Saving Techniques for a Quilted Bouquet, Krause, 2000
- Ragged-Edge Flowers, Fast Folded Ways to Make Textured Quilts 2002, Krause, 2000
- Folded Flower Quilts and Bags, David and Charles, 2004
- New Twists on Twined Knitting: A Fresh Look at a Traditional Technique, Martingale, 2009
- Knitting Scandinavian Slippers and Socks, Martingale, 2012
Titles for Purchase and at Your Library
Fast-Folded Flowers: Timesaving Techniques for a Quilted Bouquet
Release Date: 2001-09-01
Release Date: 2002-10
Knitting Scandinavian Slippers and Socks
Release Date: 2012-01-17
Speaking Engagements and Upcoming Appearances
Speaking Engagement Availability: (Yes)
This page can only be edited by Illinois Center for the Book staff, this author or this author's representatives. Please contact us for access.