Pen Name: None
Born: 1958 in Chicago,Il
Ken Dachman still lives and works in the Chicagoland area.
Biographical and Professional Information
After receiving his Doctorate in Psychology in 1992, Ken turned his professional focus to marketing and business development. He is a widely published author and celebrated speaker. He is the founder and chairman of Key Partners, LLC. which has its roots in charitable fundraising.
- The Dachman Permanent Weight-Loss Program, Morrow, 1982
- Newswordy, Simon and Schuster, 1985
- The Dachman Diet for Kids: A Complete Guide to Healthy Weight Loss, World Almanac Publications, 1986
- You Can Relieve Pain: How Guided Imagry Can Help You Reduce Pain or Eliminate It Altogether (with John Lyons), Harper and Row, 1990
- The Self-Health Handbook: Low-Cost, East-to-Use Therapies from Around the World, Facts on File, 1996
- Body Engineering: How to Reinvent the Way You Look and Feel (with John Abdo), Berkley Publishing, 1997
- Fathers' Rights: Hard Hitting and Fair Advice for Every Father Involved in A Custody Dispute (with Jeffery M. Leving), Basic Books, 1997
Titles for Purchase and at Your Library
Dachman Permanent Weight Loss Program
Release Date: 1982-06
Release Date: 1985-10
You Can Relieve Pain: How Guided Imagery Can Help You Reduce Pain or Eliminate It Altogether
Release Date: 1990-01
The Self-Health Handbook: Low-Cost, Easy to Use Therapies from Around the World
Release Date: 1996-01
Release Date: 1998-06-01
Speaking Engagements and Upcoming Appearances
Speaking Engagement Availability: (Yes)
Contact author at 312-409-5900.
This page can only be edited by Illinois Center for the Book staff, this author or this author's representatives. Please contact us for access.