John K Wilson
Pen Name: None
Genres: Non-Fiction, Other;
John Wilson lives in Chicago, Illinois.
Biographical and Professional Information
John Wilson is the founder of the Institute for College Freedom.
- The Myth of Political Correctness: The Conservative Attack on Higher Education, Duke University Press, 1995
- Newt Gingrich : Capitol Crimes and Misdeme, Common Courage, 1996
- How the Left Can Win Arguments and Influence People: A Tactical Manual for Pragmatic Progressives , NYU Press, 2000
- Barack Obama:This Improbable Quest, Paradigm Publishers, 2007
- Patriotic Correctness: Academic Freedom and its Enemies , Paradigm Publishers , 2008
- President Barack Obama: A More Perfect Union, Paradigm Publishers, 2009
- The Most Dangerous Man in America: Rush Limbaugh's Assault on Reason , Thomas Dunne Books, 2011
Titles for Purchase and at Your Library
The Most Dangerous Man in America: Rush Limbaugh's Assault on Reason
Release Date: 2011-03-01
Speaking Engagements and Upcoming Appearances
Speaking Engagement Availability: (No)
This page can only be edited by Illinois Center for the Book staff, this author or this author's representatives. Please contact us for access.