Pen Name: None
Genres: Adult Fiction
Born: 1966 in Evergreen Park, Illinois
Lives in Naperville, Illinois.
Biographical and Professional Information
John Everson is the Bram Stoker Award-winning author of the novels Covenant (2004), Sacrifice (2007), The 13th, (2009) and Siren (2010), The Pumpkin Man (2011) and Night Where (2012).
Over the past 15 years, John’s short fiction has appeared in more than 50 magazines, including Space & Time, Dark Discoveries and Grue, as well as in a couple dozen anthologies, most recently in A Dark and Deadly Valley, Cold Flesh, Damned, and Kolchak: The Night Stalker Casebook. His short stories have also been translated and published in Polish and French.
- Cage of Bones and Deadly Obsessions, Delirium Books, 2000
- Vigilantes of Love, Twighlight Tales, Inc., 2003
- Covenant, DP Publishing, 2012 (Originally Published in 2004)
- Failure, Delirium Books, 2006
- Candy In The Dumpster, Dark Arts Books, 2008
- The 13th, Necro Publications, 2009
- Sacrifice, Leisure Books, 2009
- Needles & Sins, CreateSpace, 2010
- Deadly Nightlusts: A Collection of Forbidden Magic, Blasphemous Books, 2010
- Christmas Tales, Kindle, 2010
- The Pumpkin Man, DP Publishing, 2011
- Siren, DP Publishing, 2011
- Night Where, Samhain Publishing, (October 2012)
Titles for Purchase and at Your Library
Cage of Bones & Other Deadly Obsessions
Release Date: 2000-10-13
Vigilantes of Love
Release Date: 2003-04-04
Release Date: 2010-12-19
The Pumpkin Man
Release Date: 2011-10-15
Release Date: 2012-10-02
Bram Stoker Award for Covenant.
Speaking Engagements and Upcoming Appearances
Speaking Engagement Availability: (Yes)
Contact John at: firstname.lastname@example.org
This page can only be edited by Illinois Center for the Book staff, this author or this author's representatives. Please contact us for access.