Pen Name: None
Genres: Non-Fiction, Other;
Born: 1962 in Chicago, Illinois
Jim is a Chicago based Life Style Expert. He lives in the city of Chicago.
Biographical and Professional Information
Jim Karas is a lifestyle and weight-loss expert who combines a degree from the Wharton School of Business with over twenty-six years of unparalleled success in helping people look and feel their very best. Jim is the owner of Jim Karas Personal Training, Inc., in Chicago and New York and is the author of five New York Times bestselling books, including the number one bestseller The Business Plan for the Body. Jim has been the fitness contributor on ABC’s Good Morning America and is frequently seen on The View and The Dr. Oz Show. He has been a contributing editor for Good Housekeeping magazine, has written feature articles for countless other national publications, including O, the Oprah Magazine and is a keynote speaker all over the world.
- Business Plan for the Body, Headline Paperbacks, 2003
- Flip the Switch: Lose the Excuses, Lose the Weight, and Get the Body You've Always Wanted , Three Rivers Press, 2004
- The Cardio-Free Diet, Gallery Books, 2007
- The Seven Day Energy Surge, Rodale Books, 2009
- The Petite Advantage Diet: Achieve That Long, Lean Look. The Specialized Plan for Women 5'4" and Under., Harper One, 2011
Titles for Purchase and at Your Library
Business Plan for the Body
Release Date: 2009-12-31
The 7 Day Energy Surge
Release Date: 2009-04-14
The Petite Advantage Diet: Achieve That Long, Lean Look. The Specialized Plan for Women 5'4" and Under.
Release Date: 2011-12-27
Speaking Engagements and Upcoming Appearances
Speaking Engagement Availability: (Yes)
This page can only be edited by Illinois Center for the Book staff, this author or this author's representatives. Please contact us for access.