Pen Name: None
Birth Year: 1937 in Chicago, Illinois
Died: 1998 in Chicago, Illinois
Harold Klawans was born in Chicago. After graduating with an M.D. degree from the University of Illinois in 1962, Dr. Klawans became a neurologist and professor of neurology and pharmacology at Rush Medical College, in chicago.
Biographical and Professional Information
Harold Klawans was an academic neurologist who also had a parallel career as a writer.
- Pharmacology of Extrapyramidial Movement Disorders, S. Karger, 1973
- Textbook of Clinical Neuropharmacology (with W. Weiner), Raven Press, 1981
- The Medicine of History, Raven Press, 1982
- Sins of Commission (Novel), Contemporary Books, 1982
- The Third Temple (Novel), Raven Press, 1983
Titles for Purchase and at Your Library
Textbook of Clinical Neuropharmacology and Therapeutics
Release Date: 1992-01
The Medicine of History from Paracelsus to Freud
Release Date: 1982-12
Sins of Commission
Release Date: 1982-04
Speaking Engagements and Upcoming Appearances
Speaking Engagement Availability: (No)
This page can only be edited by Illinois Center for the Book staff, this author or this author's representatives. Please contact us for access.