Gwen Blakeley Kinsler
Pen Name: None
Kinsler is currently residing in Illinois.
Biographical and Professional Information
Gwen Blakeley Kinsler is the founder and past president of the Crochet Guild of America. She is the owner of Fiber Impressions and has always pursued unique and extraordinary crochet designs. A Peace Corps Volunteer in Honduras in 1971, she learned to crochet form co-workers.
Ms. Kinsler has lived in various cities in Indiana, Ohio, Iowa, Florida, Mexico and is currently residing in Illinois.
- Magical Misers' Purses - Crochet Patterns with Victorian Inspiration, The DMC Corporation, 1999 - written with B. J. Licko-Keel
- Crocheting, Kids Can Press, 2003 - written with Jackie Young
- The Jumbo Book of Needlecrafts, Kids Can Press, 2005 - written with Jackie Young, Judy Ann Sadler and Biz Storms
- Annie's Attic Sensational Shawls & Scarves, Annie's Attic, 2006 - written with Kenna Prior, Brenda Stratton, Gayle Bunn, Ferosa Harold, Diane Poellot and Carolyn Christmas
- The Fine Art of Crochet: Innovative Works from 20 Contemporary Artists , AuthorHouse, 2013
Titles for Purchase and at Your Library
Magical Misers' Purses - Crochet Patterns with Victorian Inspiration
Release Date: 1999
Crocheting (Kids Can Do It)
Release Date: 2003-02-01
The Jumbo Book of Needlecrafts (Jumbo Books)
Release Date: 2005-02-01
Annie's Attic Sensational Shawls & Scarves (876527)
Release Date: 2006
Speaking Engagements and Upcoming Appearances
Speaking Engagement Availability: (No)
This page can only be edited by Illinois Center for the Book staff, this author or this author's representatives. Please contact us for access.