Pen Name: GC Rosenquist
Birth Year: 1966
Place of Birth: Chicago, Illinois
Gregg Rosenquist was born in Chicago in 1966. His family moved out to Round Lake Beach in 1971.
Biographical and Professional Information
Gregg worked at a manufacturing company for fourteen years and in February of 2000 he quit and started his own home graphic arts business, The Office Ink, Inc. That freed up some time for him to write. He writes at least three to four hours a day.
- The Opening and Closing of The Moon, Writers Club Press, 2001
- The Funnel Flyer, PublishAmerica, 2004
- Evermore, Wiskey Creek Press, 2005
- Super Elastic Traveling Sound Circus, Purple Sky Publishers, 2006
- Till Heaven And Earth Pass, Firefly, 2008
Titles for Purchase and at Your Library
The Opening And Closing Of The Moon
Release Date: 2001-02-07
The Funnel Flyer
Release Date: 2004-04-19
Release Date: 2005
Super Elastic Traveling Sound Circus
Release Date: 2006-10-01
Till Heaven and Earth Pass
Release Date: 2008-08-26
Speaking Engagements and Upcoming Appearances
Speaking Engagement Availability: (No)
This page can only be edited by Illinois Center for the Book staff, this author or this author's representatives. Please contact us for access.