Pen Name: None
Gale is a partner in the Chicago restaurant Tru.
Biographical and Professional Information
Gale Gand is a nationally acclaimed pastry chef, restaurateur, cookbook author, television personality, root beer maker, and mom. She is the James Beard Award-winning executive pastry chef and partner of the acclaimed restaurant Tru in Chicago. Known across the country as the host of Sweet Dreams, which was the Food Network's first daily show devoted entirely to baking. Gand also has her own root beer company and line of bakeware.
- Butter Sugar Flour Eggs: Whimsical Irresistible Desserts (with Rick Tramonto and Julia Moskin) , Clarkson Potter, 1999
- Gale Gand's Just a Bite: 125 Luscious Little Desserts (with Julia Moskin and Tim Turner), Clarkson Potter, 2001
- Gale Gand's Short and Sweet: Quick Desserts with Eight Ingredients or Less(with Julia Moskin), Clarkson Potter, 2004
- Chocolate and Vanilla (with Lisa Weiss) , Clarkson Potter, 2006
- Gale Gand's Brunch!: 100 Fantastic Recipes for the Weekend's Best Meal (with Christie Matheson), Clarkson Potter, 2009
Titles for Purchase and at Your Library
Butter Sugar Flour Eggs: Whimsical Irresistible Desserts
Release Date: 1999-09-28
Gale Gand's Just a Bite: 125 Luscious Little Desserts
Release Date: 2001-10-23
Gale Gand's Short and Sweet: Quick Desserts with Eight Ingredients or Less
Release Date: 2004-01-13
Chocolate and Vanilla
Release Date: 2006-10-10
Gale Gand's Brunch!: 100 Fantastic Recipes for the Weekend's Best Meal
Release Date: 2009-04-07
Speaking Engagements and Upcoming Appearances
Speaking Engagement Availability: (Yes)
This page can only be edited by Illinois Center for the Book staff, this author or this author's representatives. Please contact us for access.