Pen Name: None
Genres: Fiction, Non-Fiction, Poetry
Born: 1864 in Stockton, New York
Deceased: 1943 in Geneva, Illinois
At the time of his death, Forrest lived in Geneva, Illinois.
Biographical and Professional Information
In 1877 when Forrest was 13 his family moved to Marengo, Illinois. In the early 1880's he took a job at the Geneva weekly paper, The Patrol. He spent the rest of his life as a writer and a novelist.
- Tattlings of a Retired Politician , Clarkson, 1904
- Where Opportunity Knocks Twice, The Reilly & Britton, 1914
- Moving Money, Brinks Express Company, 1929
- Alexander Legge 1866-1933, Privately Printed, 1936
- The Country Boy, Fleming H. Revell Company, 1903
Titles for Purchase and at Your Library
Where Opportunity Knocks Twice
Release Date: 1914
This page can only be edited by Illinois Center for the Book staff, this author or this author's representatives. Please contact us for access.