Pen Name: None
Born: 1910 in Chicago, Illinois
Clark was born in Chicago.
Biographical and Professional Information
Electa Clark has been a writer since 1949. Her first book, The Pennywinks, was published in 1949. She received her B.S. from Purdue University and was also a Docent of Children's Museum, Indianaolis, Inc., from 1957-1964.
- Pennywink Carnival, Bobbs-Merrill, 1950
- The Seven Q's, Bobbs-Merrill, 1953
- Robert Peary: Boy of the North Pole, Bobbs-Merrill, 1953
- Tony for Keeps, John C. Winston Co., 1955
- Spanish Gold and Casey McKee, McKay, 1956
- Osceola, Young Seminole Indian, Bobbs-Merrill, 1955
- John Ross. Cherokee Chief, Crowell-Collier, 1970
- Leading Ladies (for adults), Stein & Day, 1976
Titles for Purchase and at Your Library
Speaking Engagements and Upcoming Appearances
Speaking Engagement Availability: (No)
This page can only be edited by Illinois Center for the Book staff, this author or this author's representatives. Please contact us for access.