Douglas Isaac Busch
Pen Name: Douglas I. Busch
Genre: Fine Art Photography
Born: 1951 in Miami Beach, Florida
Douglas Isaac Busch attended and graduated from the University of Illinois with BFA in Art. He moved to Rockford Illinois in 1975. Restored 1880 Queen Ann Building in Rockford, Illinois. This building became his studio, darkroom and living quarters.
Biographical and Professional Information
Douglas Isaac Busch is an internationally respected photographer, master printmaker, camera designer, and teacher.
- In Plain Sight, SuperLarge Photography, 1992
- Tides in Time, SuperLarge Photography, 1994 with Donald B. Boe
- Retrospective, Edition Braus, 2005 - with Thomas Schirmböck and Tim B. Wride
- Vestiges, Photographs by Douglas Busch & Martin Blume, Lindemann Books, 2005
- Retrospective From Miami to Malibu Braus Editions, 2005
- Italian Gardens, Braus Edition, 2006
- California Gardens, Wade Publishing, 2006
- Silent Waves, Limited Edition, Paper Mirror Press, 2006
Titles for Purchase and at Your Library
In plain sight: Photographs
Release Date: 1993
Tides in Time: Photographs
Release Date: 1996-09
Release Date: 2005-09
Release Date: 2005
In Plain Sight- Best Book from a small publisher award in 1992
Speaking Engagements and Upcoming Appearances
Speaking Engagement Availability: (Yes)
Busch participates in visiting artist programs. He will also discuss photography, publishing and building cameras.
This page can only be edited by Illinois Center for the Book staff, this author or this author's representatives. Please contact us for access.