Don S. McClure
Pen Name: None
Genres: Fiction, Non-Fiction, Poetry, Romance, Science Fiction
Born: 1956 in Chicago
I was born in Chicago, Illinois on the west side of Chicago. My last three books were set in Chicago especially my new book To have a Friend, which is filled with locations and streets and events that took place in Chicago.
Biographical and Professional Information
Don S. McClure, a renowned American author, ranked as one of the top 100 highest paid authors in America by Amazon was born on the west side of the city of Chicago.
He is the youngest son of Archie and Inez Johnson-McClure.
His books have inspired many across the nation.
He began writing his first autobiography, Broken Wings Fallen Angels in August 2009; it was published in December that same year.
As of 2016, his creative style of writing has inspired 10 other publications.
From romance with his book, I Love Writing a Fun Love Story to Romantic Images of You, Where My Heart Belongs, which contains the life and love of two of his most favorite characters, David, and Tiaunna Stuart.
His creative imagination moves the couple's life from their first meeting where they fall in love. In the second book, they become husband and wife as you read their adventure to find the truth about man's existence in The Gods and the Beginning of Life.
In one of the best crime thrillers ever written, To Have A Friend, McClure introduces you to the couple's best friend Joey Fanez, who is the youngest head of the worldwide criminal organization known as the Network.
McClure takes you inside the life of this amazing couple when he introduces the identical sisters of David's wife Tiaunna when you meet the other members of the family in My Sister Tiaunna his latest book creation.
His imagination has no boundaries as he has ventured into writing children stories that children and parents alike enjoy with titles such as Santa Claus vs The Aliens: A Christmas Wish and Santa Claus and the Robot Wars the joys of Christmas.
His faith-based novels reach a level of realism with his book, Dark Side of the Earth Demons and Angels at First Glance.
McClure was inspired by his travels across the beautiful landscape of various American cities when he photographed some of the most breathtaking images published for the world to enjoy in his book, The Book of Inspiration a Mind at Peace.
- I Love Writing: A Fun Love Story, CreateSpace, 2014
- Dark Side of the Earth Demons and Angels At First Glance, CreateSpace, 2014
- To Have A Friend: One of the Best Crime Thrillers Ever written , CreateSpace, 2012
- The Gods and the Beginning of Life, CreateSpace, 2012
- Santa Claus vs The Aliens A Christmas Wish, CreateSpace, 2011
- Romantic Images of You: Where My Heart Belongs, CreateSpace, 2010
- Broken Wings Fallen Angels, CreateSpace, 2009
- Santa Claus and the Robot Wars: The Joys of Christmas, CreateSpace, 2014
- The Book of Inspiration: A Mind at Peace, CreateSpace, 2015
- My Sister Tiaunna: A Spy Thriller Unmatched by Any Other, CreateSpace, 2016
- What Price Freedom, Yesterday-Today-Tomorrow, CreateSpace, 2016
Titles at Your Library
I Love Writing, A Fun Love Story...: One of the best love stories to come along
Release Date: 2014-06-30
Dark Side of the Earth Demons And Angels At First Glance
Release Date: 2014-01-20
To Have A Friend: One of the best crime thrillers ever written
Release Date: 2012-11-03
The Gods and the beginning of life...
Release Date: 2012-04-28
Santa Claus VS The Aliens A Christmas Wish
Release Date: 2011-12-16
Romantic Images of you: Where my heart belongs
Release Date: 2010-10-06
Broken wings fallen Angels
Release Date: 2009-11-28
The Book of Inspiration a mind at peace
Release Date: 2015-05-01
My Sister Tiaunna: A Spy thriller unmatched by any other
Release Date: 2016-02-29
What Price Freedom Yesterday Today Tomorrow
Release Date: 2016-10-20
- Kindle Top 100 Highest Paid Authors in America, Romantic Images of You, Where My Heart Belongs
- 36 Governor Proclamations for To Have A Friend, One of the Best Crime Thrillers Ever Written
Speaking Engagements and Upcoming Appearances
Speaking Engagement Availability: (Yes)
I am available for speaking engagements On a local and national level at $2,000.00 per day plus travel. Contact myself, Don S. McClure, at 312-730-7375 or email@example.com or Sharon Banks in Dallas, Texas at 972-613-8266.
This page can only be edited by Illinois Center for the Book staff, this author or this author's representatives. Please contact us for access.