Pen Name: None
Born: in Chicago
Frugal Poet's Guide to Life Blog: http://journaltips.blogspot.com/
Gallaher lives in the Chicago area.
Biographical and Professional Information
Cynthia Gallaher, a Chicago native, is the author of three full collections of poetry, two chapbooks and a nonfiction reference "Frugal Poets' Guide to Life: How to Live a Poetic Life, Even If You Aren’t a Poet," which was published Summer 2016. The Chicago Public Library lists her among its "Top 10 Requested Chicago Poets" and "Today's Chicago Woman" magazine named her one of "100 Women Making a Difference."
- Night Ribbons , Polar Bear Press, 1990
- Swimmer's Prayer, Missing Spoke Press, 1999
- Earth Elegance, MARCH/Abrazo Press, 2000
- Omnivore Odes: Poems About Food, Herbs and Spices, Finishing Line Press, 2013
- Frugal Poets' Guide to Life: How to Live a Poetic Life, Even If You Aren't a Poet, BookBaby, 2016
Titles at Your Library
Release Date: 1990-08
Release Date: 1999-02-01
Release Date: 2000
Omnivore Odes: Poems About Food, Herbs and Spices
Release Date: 2013
Frugal Poets' Guide to Life: How to Live a Poetic Life, Even If You Aren't a Poet
Release Date: 2016-07-14
Speaking Engagements and Upcoming Appearances
Speaking Engagement Availability: (Yes)
Please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
This page can only be edited by Illinois Center for the Book staff, this author or this author's representatives. Please contact us for access.