Pen Name: None
Born: 1924 in Evanston, Illinois
Coralie was born and raised in Evanston, Illinois.
Biographical and Professional Information
Coralie was the European representative for Schiller College and director of admissions for summer high school sessions. She also did volunteer work for Marin Community Workshop for Retarded and Handicapped Adults, in addition to her writing.
- Soup, 101 Productons, 1971
- Peasant Cooking of Many Lands, 101 Productions, 1975 - written with Margaret Gin
- Hors d'Oeuvre, Etc., 101 Productions, 1973 - written with Barbara Lawrence
- The Edible Ornamental Garden, 101 Productions, 1974 - written with John Bryan
- The Art of Cooking for Two, 101 Productions, 1976 - written with Astrid Newton
- Real Bread: A Fearless Guide to Making It, 101 Productions, 1980 - written with Maggie Baylis
- Leftovers , 101 Productions, 1983 - written with Sharon Silva
- Country Inns Cookery , 101 Productions, 1982 - written with Jacqueline Killen
- The Hors D'Oeuver Cook, 101 Productions, 1985
- The Complete Book of Steam Cookery, J.P. Tarcher, 1985
Titles for Purchase and at Your Library
Release Date: 1972
Hors D'oeuvre Etc.
Release Date: 1973
The Edible Ornamental Garden
Release Date: 1974
Real Bread: Fearless Guide to Making it
Release Date: 1981-09
Complete Book of Steam Cookery
Release Date: 1985-09-01
Speaking Engagements and Upcoming Appearances
Speaking Engagement Availability: (No)
This page can only be edited by Illinois Center for the Book staff, this author or this author's representatives. Please contact us for access.