Cheryl Renee Wyatt
Pen Name: None
Genres: Fiction, Romance
Born: 1969 in San Diego, California
I moved to Illinois in 1985, attended high school in Marion, Illinois until graduation in 1987. Resided in Carterville, Illinois during college. Moved to Herrin, Illinois for a time as well as Carbondale, Illinois. Currently reside in Hurst, Illinois. Have set all of my books in Southern Illinois with fictional towns that I fashioned after the Crab Orchard Wildlife Refuge area and surrounding Southern Illinois' areas. I have mentioned several Southern Illinois landmarks in my books and try to capture the essence of the area in my settings. I attended Southern Illinois University (a certification program for Crisis Intervention) and John A. Logan College in Carterville, Illinois where I graduated with a degree in Registered Nursing. Worked at Memorial Hospital of Carbondale, Illinois for almost two decades.
Biographical and Professional Information
I write award-winning Inspirational Action Romance and am multi-published by Love Inspired, the Christian Imprint of Harlequin Enterprizes. I have also been published in non-fiction, poetry, devotionals, worship songs, and national publications including Group Magazine.
- A Soldier's Promise, Harlequin Steeple Hill (now Love Inspired), 2008
- A Soldier's Family, Harlequin Steeple Hill (now Love Inspired), 2008
- Ready-Made Family, Harlequin Steeple Hill (now Love Inspired), 2009
- A Soldier's Reunion, Harlequin Steeple Hill (now Love Inspired), 2009
- Soldier Daddy, Harlequin Steeple Hill (now Love Inspired), 2009
- A Soldier's Devotion, Harlequin Steeple Hill (now Love Inspired), 2010
- Steadfast Soldier, Harlequin Steeple Hill (now Love Inspired), 2010
- Eagle Point Emergency Series:
- The Doctor's Devotion, Love Inspired, 2012
- Doctor to the Rescue, Love Inspired, to be released in December 2012
Titles for Purchase and at Your Library
A Soldier's Promise (Wings of Refuge, Book 1) (Larger Print Love Inspired #430)
Release Date: 2008-01-01
A Soldier's Family (Wings of Refuge, Book 2) (Love Inspired #438)
Release Date: 2008-03-01
Ready-Made Family (Wings of Refuge, Book 3) (Love Inspired #490)
Release Date: 2009-04-01
Soldier Daddy (Love Inspired)
Release Date: 2009-10-01
A Soldier's Devotion (Love Inspired Larger Print)
Release Date: 2010-01-01
Steadfast Soldier (Love Inspired)
Release Date: 2010-06-01
- Romantic Times Reviewers Choice Award for Best Love Inspired novel of 2009, Ready-Made Family
- Gayle Wilson Award of Excellence Finalist, A Soldier's Devotion
- #1 Most Blogged about Book-2008-2009 eHarlequin, A Soldier's Promise
- #4 Most Blogged About Book-2008-2009 eHarlequin, A Soldier's Family
- A dozen major awards on 7 book manuscripts prior to publication.
- And, many more!
Speaking Engagements and Upcoming Appearances
Speaking Engagement Availability: (Yes)
Depending on my deadline schedule, I enjoy speaking to military groups. Womens' Events. Churches. Book clubs. Libraries. Schools-children interested in creative writing and more. Contact: email@example.com for inquiries. Fees are always negotiable and usually consist of travel/housing reimbursement and a "love offering."
This page can only be edited by Illinois Center for the Book staff, this author or this author's representatives. Please contact us for access.