Carol Madden Adorjan
Pen Name: Carol Adorjan
Born: 1934 in Chicago, Illinois
Adorjan was born in Chicago and currently resides in Glenview.
Biographical and Professional Information
Carol Madden Adorjan is a former high school English, history & anthropology Teacher. She also served as a moderator for the school newspaper and their award winning yearbook. She was adjunct Faculty at National-Louis University from 1990 - 1997.
- Someone I Know, Random House, 1968
- Jonathan Bloom`s Room, JP O`Hare, 1976
- Pig Party, Children's Press, 1981
- A Little Princess, Troll Communications, 1988 - written with Frances Hodgson Burnett and Frederic Marvin
- WKID: Easy Radio Plays, Albert Whitman, 1990
- That`s What Friends Are For, Scholastic, 1990
- The Electric Man, Scholastic, 1981
- I Can, Can You?, Whitman, 1990
- The Copy Cat Mystery, iUniverse, 2000
- The Cat Sitter Mystery, iUniverse, 2000
Titles at Your Library
- Josephine Lusk Fiction Award from Mundelein College
Speaking Engagements and Upcoming Appearances
Speaking Engagement Availability: Yes, contact author by mail or Email at:
PO Box 2494, Glenview, Ill 60025
This page can only be edited by Illinois Center for the Book staff, this author or this author's representatives. Please contact us for access.