Pen Name: None
Genres: suspense, thriller, mystery and horror
Pinkerton lives in the Chicago area.
Biographical and Professional Information
Brian Pinkerton is an American author of fiction in the suspense, thriller, mystery and horror genres. His novels include Abducted, Vengeance, Killer's Diary, Rough Cut and How I Started the Apocalypse. Select titles have also been released as audio books and in foreign languages. His debut novel, Killing the Boss, was recently reissued as an eBook.
Brian's short stories have appeared in anthologies including Chicago Blues, PULP! and Zombie Zoology. His screenplays have finished in the top 100 of Project Greenlight and top two percent of the Nicholl Fellowship of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences. Brian received his B.A. from the University of Iowa and Master's Degree from Northwestern University.
- Killing the Boss, Writers Club Press, 2000
- Abducted, Dorchester Publishing/Leisure Books, 2004, Audiobook by Books in Motion, 2009
- Vengeance, Dorchester Publishing/Leisure Books, 2005, Audiobook by Books in Motion, 2010
- Rough Cut, Bad Moon Books, 2011
- How I Started The Apocalypse, Severed Press, 2012
- Killer's Diary, Samhain Publishing, 2013
- How I Started The Apocalypse, Book Two: The Hunger War, Severed Press, 2013
Titles for Purchase and at Your Library
Killing the Boss
Release Date: 2000-12-22
Release Date: 2004-03
Release Date: 2005-04
Release Date: 2011
How I Started The Apocalypse
Release Date: 2012-09-03
Speaking Engagements and Upcoming Appearances
Speaking Engagement Availability: (Yes)
This page can only be edited by Illinois Center for the Book staff, this author or this author's representatives. Please contact us for access.