Pen Name: None
Born: 1963 in Chicago, Illinois
Brian was born in Chicago, Illinois.
Biographical and Professional Information
Brian Freeman is a writer, novelist, marketing director, and communications professional. He is the former director of marketing and public relations for Fargre & Benson (an international law firm).
- Immoral, St. Martin's Minotaur, 2005
- Stripped, St. Martin's Minotaur, 2006
- In The Dark, St. Martin's Minotaur Books, 2009
- Stalked, St. Martin's Minotaur Books, 2008
- The Watcher, Headline Book Publishing, 2009
- The Bone House, St. Martin's Minotaur, 2011
- Spilled Blood: A Novel, Silver Oak, 2012
Titles for Purchase and at Your Library
Immoral (Jonathan Stride)
Release Date: 2005-09-01
Stripped (Jonathan Stride)
Release Date: 2007-07-31
In the Dark (Jonathan Stride)
Release Date: 2009-03-31
Release Date: 2009
Speaking Engagements and Upcoming Appearances
Speaking Engagement Availability: (Yes)
This page can only be edited by Illinois Center for the Book staff, this author or this author's representatives. Please contact us for access.