Pen Name: None
Genres: Non-Fiction, History
Born: 1874 in Utah, Illinois
Deceased: 1969 in Worcester, MA
Albert was born and educated in Illinois.
Biographical and Professional Information
Albert Britt was an educator, historian, and author. He began his career in 1900 as an editor of magazines. In 1925 he became the president of Knox College in Galesbury, IL, a post he held until 1936 when he joined the Associated College of Claremont as a professor of history.
- Only the Brave are Free (With Donald R. Richberg), Caxton, 1958
- Ellen Browning Scripps: Journalist and Idealist , Scripps University Press, 1960
- The Hungry War, An Account of The American Revolution , Barre Gazette, 1962
- Turn of the Century, Barre, 1966
- Great Indian Chiefs, Irvington Publishers, 1982
Titles for Purchase and at Your Library
Only the Brave are Free. A condensed review of the growth of self-government in America
Release Date: 1958
Ellen Browning Scripps: Journalist and idealist
Release Date: 1960
The hungry war, an account of the American Revolution
Release Date: 1961
Great Indian Chiefs
Release Date: 1982-07
This page can only be edited by Illinois Center for the Book staff, this author or this author's representatives. Please contact us for access.